Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Employee Records Requests

Copies of your employee records from your personnel file maintained by HR can be electronically requested by clicking on the link below. Please allow seven business days for the request to be processed. During our peak season (Jun-Aug) requests take approximately 15-20 business days. Substitute requests take up to fourteen business days.

Documents That Can Be Requested:

  • Service Records
  • Employment Verification
  • Substitute Service Records
  • College Transcript
  • Resume
  • Employee Evaluation

If you have questions, please contact the HR at (979) 532-1200.

The Human Resources department does not maintain payroll records (check stubs, W2 forms, etc.).  Please contact payroll for any payroll-related documents.

Request for Personnel Records Form