Welcome to Wharton ISD! As a new member of Wharton ISD, you have an entire team dedicated to supporting your success within your first year and beyond at WISD. The Human Resources team, in partnership with your supervisor, strives to facilitate your transition through the WISD onboarding experience.
How To Guides:
- Time & Attendance - https://time-help.frontlineeducation.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003455147-Using-a-Time-and-Attendance-Kiosk
- PDF - Using a Time and Attendance Kiosk https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r9fXcwazI47yGJPyiGi8w15X3c7v3Kcp/view?usp=sharing
- Absence Management -https://absence-help.frontlineeducation.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004635508-Getting-Started-for-Employees?
- PDF - Entering an Absence https://help.frontlinek12.com/WebNav/Docs/EmployeeQuickStartGuide(English).pdf
- Professional Growth - https://pd-help.frontlineeducation.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012459068-Getting-Started-for-Teachers-Users
- Getting Started for Teachers/Users - https://pd-help.frontlineeducation.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012520268
- Where do I obtain my badge? Human Resources at 2100 N. Fulton St. Wharton, TX 77488
- How do I gain access to Frontline's Time & Attendance to clock in? Email email@example.com
- How do I acquire an email address? Contact the Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the department
- When do employees have to sign up for Benefits? You have 30 days after your hire date to enroll in the WISD benefits. If you miss the enrollment deadline, you will not have coverage for the remainder of the year.
- How can I view WISD's employee policies? All WISD's employee policies are in a central location known as Board Policy Online.
- What is TRS, and when do I qualify? Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) is an alternative to the Social Security system. The money deducted from your payroll check (TRS Retirement Contribution) by WISD is sent monthly directly to TRS and placed in a retirement account in your name. You cannot opt out of these deductions, because they are mandated by the state of Texas and are not optional if you work in the Texas Public School System. TRS eligibility begins on your start date. You will receive a TRS package by mail within 30 days of eligibility.
- Who do I send my original service record to? Human Resources 2100 N. Fulton St. Wharton, TX 77488, Janie Vandagriff, email@example.com
- When will I receive my first paycheck? An employee is paid on or about the 15th of every month. A new employee shall be paid on the 15th of the month after they begin work.
- How many days of paid leave do I have per year? Check with Payroll or Human Resources